Innovate Educate Ltd may store data in relation to research and evaluation. We will only store personal information with the specific consent of participants in research projects. We will delete any contact information after the project is complete.
We are happy to delete contact details if participants request this.
We process data:
- For the performance of contracts to which the data subject is a party – so, for example, if someone agrees to take part in an evaluation programme we will store contact details.
- Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Where the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
- Where the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or a third party, unless such interests are over-ridden by the interests of the data subject.