Innovate Educate Ltd supports businesses, heritage and cultural organisations to engage audiences creatively.
Since 2000 we have worked with some great organisations to inform policy and change practice. We offer a range of services, but story telling is at the heart of what we do. We are particularly attracted to stories that make a difference and, often, are rarely told.
What we do.
We unlock, share and reframe stories through:
- Audience research and engagement
- Creation and delivery of imaginative learning programmes
- Developing learning plans for funding bids
- Evaluation (Story of change)
- Strategic learning reviews
- Training and facilitation.
- Businesses to engage better with young people
- Heritage venues and cultural organisations to engage audiences through learning
- Cross-sector working between business, culture and the creative sector
- Healthcare providers to explore the benefits of arts and culture for patients and staff.
At Innovate Educate Ltd, we care about lots of things.
We don’t shout about them; we weave them into our everyday work. The drivers for our work are people, planet and profit. We work collaboratively and support young creatives wherever we can. We aim to demonstrate as well as affect change. We see great value in cross-sector working and this is now a key part of our offer.